These have been previously owned and/or circulated, therefore have scratches, nicks, scuff marks, or other surface marks. Secondary market Gold Sovereigns such as these contain .2354 troy ounces of fine gold and have been tested for gold content and purity. The date on these coins will be chosen at random from our available inventory.
- Circulated King Edward & George Gold Sovereign Highlights:
- Edward VII 1902-1910 or George V 1911-1932
- Classic St George and the dragon on reverse
- Each coin contains .2354 troy ounces of fine gold
- Random dates including older, hard to find years