This American Eagle Silver Coin was the coin that started it all. After getting one as a gift, this quickly led into the Silver Bug of our family. To now being a way that we make a living!
- Introduced in 1986 The American Silver Eagle is the Official Silver Coin of the United States
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver
- Bears a face value of $1 (USD) backed by the federal government
- Available from random years of mintage however likely to contain coins with the same date marks.
- These coins come in uncirculated condition, which can include items with toning or slight contact marks.